The Prospectus along with the Registration Form can be procured from the Admissions Office on cash payment of Rs 150.
Duly filled in Registration Form along with attested photocopies of the requisite documents must be submitted at the Admissions Office by the given date.
Cross checking of the documents will be done by the Admissions Office. This will be followed by a meeting with the Principal.
For classes I and above, the child would have to undergo an entrance test.
Once the admission is confirmed, the parents will complete other admission related formalities.
The Documents Required During Admission:
- Duly Attested Copy of Birth Certificate
- 2 Copies of Passport Size Photograph of the Child
- Proof of Residence
- Parents’ Photographs
- Previous Year’s Report Card
- Adhar card of Student, Father & Mother
- Original Transfer Certificate (TC) from the previous School
Note: Parents would need to produce original Certificates at the time of Admission for Verification.