- School fee should be deposited every month by the parents in the school by the 10th of the month, positively.
- A fine of Rs.5/- per day will be charged after the 15th of the month.
- If the dues are not paid in the continuation for two months,then the name of the student will be struck off the rolls for non-payment of fees. The student can be re-admitted after paying Rs.200/- as re-admission fee.
- Parents/Guardians should preserve the fee receipts issued to them to produce them as proof of payment, if required.
- The school will not be duty-bound to inform the parents/guardian about the fee due.
- Fee of the month of March must be paid along with the fee for the month of February and June fee with that of May.
Fee structure 2018-19